Tu sei qui
Application Consultant SAP HYBRIS (eCommerce or Marketing)
- Our client, a multinational company leader in System Integration
- Application Consultant SAP HYBRIS (eCommerce or Marketing)
Il nostro cliente
The Group works for various clients across different business sectors such as Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
La figura ricercata
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical software consulting in regards to hybris construction, enhancement, integration, and audit/review projects.
Projects will vary from basic to complex single or multiple products and involve multiple environments, such as web, application, and database. Work efforts will primarily focus on delivering technical design, Java, software development and deployment services on engagements ranging from short term to long term consulting full life cycle implementation projects. Duties include performing at customer site and will operate under minimal supervision on medium to large size projects involving multiple products and platforms.
In addition to being responsible for software development using Java/Java Server Page (JSP) under the structure of SAP Hybris.
The candidate will be responsible for analyzing customer business requirements and software products and objectives, serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients and assist them in optimizing their use of the hybris product suite to define, build and deploy on-line eCommerce Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) applications.
Il candidato prescelto
- At least 2 year of experience in SAP Hybris
- At least 2 year of eCommerce or SAP Hybris industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software design, software development and systems integration consulting
- At least 2 years of experience in Java, Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture, Linux
- At least 2 years of experience in ABAP, HANA Modeling and SAP, CRM, ERP integration techniques
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually.
- Ability to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from different levels.