Tu sei qui
Campaign Manager | Fluent in English
EUR25,000 - EUR30,000Pubblicato il 15/07/16
- A leading publisher of digital and social games
- Advertising Campaign Manager Fluent in English
Il nostro cliente
A leading publisher of digital and social games has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
La figura ricercata
- Support to the local Advertising Sales Team, helping to build realistic campaign proposals for clients
Management & Trafficking of multiple campaigns:
- In direct contact with clients to get all materials needed to launch a campaign (creative, redirection links) & provide optimization advice if needed
- Liaising with Gameloft creative department to supervise creative production if part of the campaign terms
- Liaising with Gameloft licensing team when securing inventory within our 3rd party licensed games is needed
- Making sure all administrative documents are in order before launching any campaign
- Setting-up the advertising campaigns within the Gameloft proprietary Ad Server
- Optimizing the campaigns performance, in liaison with the Advertising Sales Team
- Liaising with our Reporting team to get campaign reports & providing daily analysis to clients
- Ensuring campaigns delivery fully meets clients requirements
- Troubleshooting ad serving, reporting and creative issues
- Producing a post mortem document for each campaign delivered to enable continuous improvement of Gameloft ad campaign delivery
- Liaising with Gameloft Accounts department to report on campaign revenues generated
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor Degree
- 1 to 2 years' experience in ad operations /campaign trafficking or related field
- Highly client service focused
- Attentive to details, especially regarding data input
- Strong analytical and data modelling (Excel) skills
- Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations to optimize the campaigns under management
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language is an asset
- Proven record working with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!