Tu sei qui
- Boutique di avisory corporate finance
- 2-4 anni di esperienza Client Associate
Il nostro cliente
Independent, employee-controlled investment manager.
The firm manages equities, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund portfolios for global institutions, advisors and individuals.
La figura ricercata
The Client Associate provides support to Client Directors, as part of a Client Coverage Team covering clients and prospects within a geographic channel. The purpose of the role is to assist the team in all aspects of client management, becoming the team expert for systems and marketing information, and develop quickly to a junior sales role with his/her book of business.
- Sales Support
- Drafting responses to client requests, sourcing materials whenever possible
- Meeting support: preparing materials, producing minutes and follow-up
- CRM system team expert
- Keeping the sales team up-to-date with competitor and relevant market information
- Developing product expertise
- Performance attribution system team expert, able to produce basic reports
- Liaising with the Performance Team for the production of non-standard performance reports
- Marketing Support
- Navigating the intranet to source standard marketing materials, Firm and strategy information
- Low level customisation of presentations, organising compliance sign-off and printing
- Liaising with the Marketing Team for more complex documents
- Liaising with the Events Team to manage events and roadshows
- Working with the RFP Team to coordinate RFPs and RFIs. Draft RFPs and RFIs when requested.
- Client Service
- Working with the Client Service Team on individual queries and transitions
- Understand key product metrics, such as fund structure, fees, rebate policy
- Own KYC process
- Organising the meeting process for client visits
Il candidato prescelto
- University degree
- A highly motivated team player who is intellectually curious with excellent interpersonal skills, a keenness to learn and an ability to deliver work product to a high standard
- Relevant Investment Management industry essential. Preferably 1-4 years experience.
- Additional qualifications (or currently studying) IMC or CFA would be desirable but not essential
- Fluency in English and Italian paramount
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and oral communication skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent career opportunities