Tu sei qui
Clinical Project Manager
Milano e provincia
- Clinical Project Manager
- Experience in International stidies management
Il nostro cliente
Azienda operante nel settore della Ricerca Clinica
La figura ricercata
The Clinical Project Manager will responsible for the following activities:
- Assists with study set-up activities.
- Budget management
- Directs project activities for team members regarding their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project mile-stones are met.
- Define a plan for achieving project timelines and deliverables based on information from the operational groups and the customer.
- Serves as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Serve as a project management liaison with other groups within the company.
- Participation in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
- Provide technical expertise and project management experience to project management and training efforts.
- Supervise maintenance of project management information and tracking systems.
- Line management responsibilities may be involved, including professional development, performance ap-praisals, and mentoring junior staff.
- Assists in site selection and pre-study activities to identify and evaluate potential investigators.
- Coordinates all regulatory activities necessary to start and conduct the clinical trial in each involved investiga-tional site
- Assists with the development of study specific project plan, monitoring plan, annotated CRFs, monitoring con-ventions, tracking forms, and other study related documents in cooperation with the other Department involved (i.e. data management, safety, medical writing).
- Arranges project specific training for clinical monitors.
- Perform monitoring activities as needed
- Assists with the preparation and coordination of investigator meetings and attends them.
- Assists in development of patient's enrolment strategies with the project team and the study site coordinator.
- Assists with project specific administrative activities as a member of the project team.
- Accountable for the enrolment rate, the total number of patients entered into the study, the eligibility of each patient, the adequacy and the accuracy of the collected data.
- Takes care of the distribution of the information and is also responsible for the study product supply distribution and tracking.
- Attends to regular face to face meetings with the Sponsor's representatives
- Cooperates with QA Department for ensuring appropriate follow up to non-conformities.
- Participation in internal and external training
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate:
- has 2-4 years of experience in the management of international studies
- has a Clinical Research background in Global CRO
- is passionate when it comes to IT Systemsm
- is used to use the Trial Master File and Clinical Management Monitoring systems
- is fluent in English
our client offers:
- permanent contract, CCNL
- smart work system: tha candidate can work out of the office when needed, usually Mon - Thur.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.