Tu sei qui
CORPORATE INDUSTRIAL PROJECT MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- MULTINAZIONALE SETTORE MEDICALE
Il nostro cliente
La figura ricercata
* work closely with the Program Manager and Inter-site Technical Project Leaders in order to define detailed project
plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project
* monitor the day-by-day activities and produce regular status reporting
* communicate risk management, escalate issues that cannot be solved by the Team by contributing to the conduct
of the project
* ensure that the project team completes the project, and that the project is delivered according to budget, on
schedule and within scope
* review the project schedule according to senior management guidelines and all other staff that will be affected by
the project activities; revise the schedule as required
Il candidato prescelto
Education / Specialization:
Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, with specialization in Business Management
3-4 years Project Management experience in international company
* Seasoned experience using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel and Project Management tools
* Effective project management and Lean manufacturing analytical skills
* Reliable and organized, sharp on details
* Interdisciplinary thought and quality awareness
* Well-organized ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
* High commitment and willingness to learn
* High problem-solving and decision-making capability
* Ability to relate with flexibility, diplomacy and assertiveness
Proficiency in written and spoken Italian and English are fundamental.
Fluency in another European language is a preferential title.
Trips to European and non-European Area are intrinsic in the job.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.