Tu sei qui
- CLINICAL TRIAL ASSOCIATE
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH
Il nostro cliente
International CRO is looking for a CRA for the Italian office.
La figura ricercata
Full time, permanent and predominantly office-based (Lombardy) position.
CRA responsible for the conduct of clinical trials at investigative sites located in Italy by monitoring and regulatory activities.
- To identify investigative sites for new studies;
- To conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out visits at the sites according to CRO SOPs and GCP;
- To perform the submission process to CAs and ECs;
- To maintain the documentation of the processes;
- To perform negotiations with Medical Centers.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- University degree in a science related field;
- at least 2 years of experience as Clinical Research Associate in clinical trials (monitoring);
- Certification as clinical monitor according to the Italian DM of 15th of November 2011;
- Deep knowledge of GCP-ICH and local regulations regarding clinical studies;
- Good knowledge in Italian and English language (both spoken and written);
- Willingness and ability to travel (approx. 30%);
- Team oriented but independently acting and communicative;
- Organizational skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.