Tu sei qui
- Global Internet and Media Company
- Data Scientist expert in digital ADV
Il nostro cliente
Global Internet and Media Company
La figura ricercata
As a Industry Analyst you will derive insights and strategies to develop forward thinking sales and marketing recommendations that align with client business objectives. Through large scale data analysis and advanced modeling, you will provide researches and actionable recommendations to our largest and most advanced advertisers across Travel, Luxury, and Automotive industries. You will work with Industry Managers, Account Managers and Account Strategists to pitch and to implement integrated, data-driven business opportunities based on internal and external tools analysis.
Businesses come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Il candidato prescelto
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical experience in working in positions that require strong analytical skills and dealing with large datasets.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen.
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Provide analytical guidance that enables better business decisions and uncovers business-building insights.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client objectives.
- Quantify high-impact opportunities with clear traffic and performance recommendations.
- Partner with sales operations to develop and test tools, templates and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses.
- Collaborate with the whole Sales team to uncover the customer's business challenges and develop solutions.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Very competitive benefits
- Free food for the whole day
- Company Gym
- Company Massage rooms