Tu sei qui
- Prestigious International Luxury Hotels Collection
- Housekeeping Manager
Il nostro cliente
As Luxury Hotel, our Client is known for being unique in style, design & architecture and are located in some of the world's most historic & trendy destinations. With hotels in Rome, Venice, Milan, Nice, Prague & Budapest, guests are guaranteed a unique and memorable experience.
La figura ricercata
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for:
- The overall cleanliness of the hotel which includes; 154 guest rooms & suites, 4 Meeting rooms, public areas & back of house.
- The control and management of the outsourced contracts which supply staff, products and equipment to the hotel.
- To ensure the smooth day to day operation of the housekeeping department and so there is sufficient coverage throughout the day & night.
- Ensure the outsourced company allocate work, schedules, rota's, holidays and recruitment in an efficient manner in order to meet the demands of the hotel and our guests.
- Communicate & Monitor standards set out by the Company
- Ensure controls are in place to maintain operational/departmental budgets, equipment & stock
- To control ordering/purchasing in order to maintain stock levels
- Ensure all staff have been adequately trained on cleaning standards, safe working practices & luxury customer service
- To be the main point of contact for guest complaints in relation to housekeeping and to meet the needs of guest requests.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas on a regular basis to ensure that furnishings, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair
- Make recommendations to the General Manager regarding the upkeep of the furnishings to ensure they are clean and in good repair
- Maintain open channels of communication with all other department heads informing them of any changes which may affect them
- Participates in the preparation and execution of hotel goals
- Monitors and controls inventories for operating equipment and linen
- Implements and controls housekeeping procedures that provide health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost property, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures.
Il candidato prescelto
The preferred candidate must have or be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Executive Housekeeper in a 4 or 5 star hotel of no less than 100 guest rooms
- Experience of working with outsourced suppliers is a plus
- Certificate in housekeeping in a hospitality environment
- A strong, yet positive leadership style
- Organized and an ability to prioritize their work
- An excellent level of written & verbal Italian & English languages
- Has an immaculate level of personal grooming & hygiene
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The offer does include:
- A competitive starting salary based on the candidate's background and current/Previous Salary package
- Supplementary meal tickets
- Hotel discounts at over 5000 hotels worldwide for associates, friends and family