Tu sei qui
MATERIAL QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Bologna e provincia
EUR30,000 - EUR40,000Updated 24/10/16
- Ottima conoscenza su materiali e packaging
- Provenienza settore farmaceutico
Il nostro cliente
Il nostro cliente è una nota multinazionale del settore chimico
La figura ricercata
- Define and/or review, implement and maintain the control strategy for materials and semi-products, including acceptance criteria for each incoming materials in conformance with PMI guidelines, procedures and appropriate statistical tools for sampling and analysis.
- Ensure incoming materials are appropriately sampled, tested and results are reported in related systems; while reviewing completed controls to release or reject incoming materials.
- Establish a system to identify and segregate all non-conforming material whether identified at warehouse, at laboratory, on the floor or post production. Investigate and resolve critical deviations, define disposal actions and when appropriate corrective actions.
- Defineandimplement a monitoringsystemforincomingmaterialsthroughwhen appropriate historical data and trend analysistoidentifypotentialdeviationsand preventive actions. Ensureexecutionandupdateofmonthly, weeklyand on demandqualityreports.
- Gather manage all related material corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) to continuously improve incoming material quality and keep records of related actions.
- Participate and/or manage supplier qualification activities, establish system and gather related information for continuous supplier evaluation, including supplier audits. Approve material and intermediate contract manufacturers.
- Coordinate and report Test & Prototype manufacturing activities for machinability and performance evaluation to support product, process and material development and new material qualification.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, and keep an healthy and safe-conscious working environment, in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Il candidato prescelto
- Laurea in Chimica,CTF, Ingegneria Chimica
- Conoscenza su Materiali e Packaging
- Esperienza nel ruolo di almeno 2 anni
- Ottima conoscenza della lingua inglese
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.