Tu sei qui
- Operations Officer
- MM, FX - SWIFT
Il nostro cliente
Leading Chinese banking group is looking for an Operations Officer.
La figura ricercata
Qualified candidates will have experience in:
- Manage the settlement process, advising and implementing all clearing transactions, including loan transaction back-office for treasury trades, counter transaction including but not limited to customer deposit, and withdraw, inward / outward remittance.
- Prepare and verify SWIFT messages in SWIFT Alliance, SSIs management.
- Process and check transactions on Bank's operating system.
- Check transaction list and system entries on a regular basis as per requested
- Manage the department's liquidity position, such as notification debit / credit position, reconciliation of Nostro account daily.
- Familiar with whole department's products and have thorough knowledge of how to operate in the Bank's operating system. Perform CDD/KYC screening in a proficient manner.
- Recognize and manage potential risks involved in transactions, report to the Head of Department immediately once any risk occurs.
- Create and verify data of regulatory and internal reports regarding transactions.
Il candidato prescelto
Desirable Educational Background:
- Degree or equivalent
Required Professional Experience and Knowledge:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank.
- Good Swift handling experience (MT103 / 202) is essential - additional experience preferable/an advantage 300 / 320 / 541 / 543 etc.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Italian and English skills in spoken and written.
- Good organizational and personal time-keeping skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good report and document writing skills.
Nice to Have:
- Chinese in spoken and written is a strong value added asset
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The company offers PERMANENT employment contract.