Tu sei qui
Personal Assistant to CEO - Spanish Speaker
- Personal Assistant to CEO - Spanish Speaker
- Company based in one of South East Asia's emerging markets
Il nostro cliente
The company is based in one of South East Asia's emerging markets with extensive operational excellence in a number of industries including Real Estate, Consultancy, Telecoms and Energy.
Due to its continued growth the CEO is recruiting for his support team, this would mean potential travel to South Asia.
La figura ricercata
- Coordinate meetings between the Group CEO's. This includes providing Board packs, action points and follow ups;
- Be the connection between such parties with the ability to communicate effectively and articulately;
- Logistics of all meetings and all arrangements, anticipating any challenges in regards to scheduling;
- Research issues and gather information for internal and external meetings;
- Ensure all necessary meeting accompaniments are provided;
- Take minutes when needed;
- International travel booking, including hotels, ground transportation and security;
- Ensure this is arranged with precision;
- Act as gatekeeper with telephone calls and emails;
- Review incoming mail and act accordingly;
- Involvement with projects at the CEO's discretion;
- Use of all Microsoft office packages;
Il candidato prescelto
You must have a background in a fast paced, high pressured environment and the ability to deal with changing priorities and difficult characters.
The successful candidate for this Personal Assistant role will need to be:
- Graduate degree educated;
- Have a background in a similar position in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- A proven track record with the duties described above;
- Preferably a background in property (not a must);
- Happy to travel when need be;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to prioritizes and manage tasks;
- Proficient in Microsoft packages;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Confident communicating clearly and articulately;
- A positive work ethic and flexible nature.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The offer includes a competitive salary, as well as a very enticing benefit package and the chance to work with a diverse and inspiring team supporting a passionate CEO.