Tu sei qui
Product & Project Manager Italy
- International Insurance services Company with London as Headquarter
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and Commercially driven personality
Il nostro cliente
International Insurance services Company with London as Headquarter
La figura ricercata
* Ensure the development and delivery of initiatives and products, sets up capabilities where required working closely with Director of Marketing & Business Innovation.
* Work closely with Sales & Account Manager and ensures that all stages of the marketing chain are working effectively, constantly monitoring competitor's market offer.
* Provide expertise and delivers a variety of products and propositions with focus on profitability.
* Monitor and report to Director of Marketing & Business Innovation about the product, offers and activities pipeline.
* Manage all the copy, creative and ADV related to the Clients assigned
* Provides input to the improvement of internal marketing and product processes
* Organise according to Guideline defined the market, competition analysis to provide input in the development of product features and offers
* Define update and keep tracking of the program of products and activities implementation path, reporting to the Director of marketing & business Innovation the status update.
* Define, agree and implement all the marketing and communication activities such as in the box, direct mail, customer communication and POS material, assuring that they are consistent with product feature defined and local laws.
* Work closely with Legal and Compliance in order to assure the full respect of the product features in the Plan doc / T&C
* Develop sales scripts for the Contact Centre and ensure they are aligned with current legislation and approved by compliance
* Monitor new and existing products; analyse reports on all KPIs and metrics and provide recommendations for future reporting required.
* Analyse product performance statistics and highlight any deficits providing plans for changes required to recover performance.
* Co-ordinate with other teams and dept colleagues on theoperational management of new products and schemes, understanding the legal issues that affect marketing and implement
change where necessary to maximise premium income in line with best-developed practice and applicable regulations.
* Initiate an escalation route for operational issues both internally and for the client, taking responsibility for resolving escalated issues through priority management and collaboration of members of the International team.
* Develop a thorough knowledge of the business and culture of the clients and client's marketplace, using this to develop products and opportunities.
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Company's warranty business and systems, and apply this to improve business processes.
* Report monthly on new and existing products against budget and other business performance indicators, highlighting key achievements and issues arising, with an action plan for addressing issues.
* Adhere to internal procedures and controls to ensure the integrity of the service to the client.
* Understand compliance and current legislation related to product sold
* Work with the Channel & Campaign Manager to deliver marketing programmes within the business KPIs and budget
Il candidato prescelto
* University degree in marketing or similar qualification
* Distinct work experience within the marketing function
* Excellent written and verbal English essential
* Basic knowledge of the insurance industry, understanding of its impact on sales and marketing
* Commercially driven personality, with focus on revenue generating activities
* Service product management experience
* Demonstrable marketing experience, spanning the full marketing mix
* Sound understanding of core ingredients of successful marketing programmes
* Experience in successful campaign delivery and project management to ensure timely delivery within the budget lines
* Third party management, including performance reviews and working with partners
* Specific direct marketing experience
* Retail/POS marketing experience and/or consumer marketing through manufacturers
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.