Tu sei qui
QUALITY DESIGN ENGINEER
Brescia e provincia
- Biomedical Company
- Quality - Design - R&D - Engineer
Il nostro cliente
Important multinational companies of biomedical sector.
La figura ricercata
- Actively participate in project teams and provide clear direction to other departments of product Quality and design testing requirements.
- Drive and collaborate to the creation and maintenance of device risk management at all stages of the design process and review final technical responses and/or failure investigation reports.
- Drive and collaborate to the creation and maintenance of device Human Factor Engineering Protocols and Reports.
- Prepare and drive Design Verification and Shelf-life Protocols and Report to challenge new product and product development/modifications.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology development for relevant projects and relative applicable standards.
- Develop new test methods as appropriate for evaluations of product characteristics and ensure these new methods are validated and accurate.
- Manage all the Quality related activities to give desired project outcomes in terms of quality and meeting deadlines.
- Actively drive continuous improvement of Quality/design review and ensure compliance to existing specifications.
Il candidato prescelto
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, engineering principles, theories, concepts, and techniques as well as statistical elements.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Laurea in Ingegneria, Biomedica (preferita) ma anche meccanica/aerospaziale etc…
- Good Knowledge of Risk Management for medical devices (EN ISO 14971:2012)
- Good knoledge of staistical tools like : convidence level, gage R&R, etc..
- Atleast3yearsofexperienceinmedicaldevicesindustry in:
- Quality Engineering,
- Process Validation,
- Design Verificaiton/Validation
Cosa comprende l'offerta