Tu sei qui
Service Technician - Industrial Valve Business
Field technician engineer
Industrial Valve Business
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together.
La figura ricercata
- Supporting the Service Manager for the preparation and the execution of turnarounds as well as shut-downs plans
- Initialization of required documentation for repair/modernization jobs, coordination of necessary actions in cooperation with Service Manager / Team members
- Handling service activities and repairs with challenging contents (all kind of special valves, all kind of actuators, different kind of controls with positioners and ancillary instrumentation) includes optimization of work-time and productivity, specialist work in line with published procedures.
- Assembling of valves, actuators and positioners/accessories to a field device including adjustment and calibration.
- Creating predictive maintenance programs-diagnostics services
- Taking care of Customer's Claims, coordinating the needed service support and using specific Company procedures / tools / resources
- Taking care of auditing activities (security, criticality, installed base)
- Taking care of trainings at the end users side, as well as in the service center
Il candidato prescelto
Education: Mechanical or Mechatronics technician, certified engineer
Experience: Minimum 5 years in a similar job
Cosa comprende l'offerta