Tu sei qui
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (M/F)
- Supply chain analyst
- Multinational fashion company - Supply chain
Il nostro cliente
A multinational fashion company.
La figura ricercata
The scope is within the supply chain operations, with focus on optimisation and efficiency of both distribution centre and transportation management.
The supply chain analyst is responsible for developing reports and analysis that will drive management decisions, and for supporting the business with quick paths to insight:
- Support supply chain managers and directors with management reporting and process mapping
- Design, establish reporting and visibility, that will monitor and improve operational service levels and aid strategic decision making
- Support supply chain managers and directors with communication and presentations
- Provide meaningful deep-dive business, operational and financial analysis on key topics
- Identify areas for improvement within the supply chain
- Assist in the management of key supply chain projects in support of the business channels
- Coordination of third parties in charge of managing daily operation
Il candidato prescelto
Applicant must be a university graduate, preferably an industrial engineer, must speak Italian and English.
6-12 months experience in a related role.
Very good analytic skills required, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of
business intelligence tools.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.