Tu sei qui
Bologna e provincia
EUR35,000 - EUR45,000Updated 21/06/16
- Ottima opportunità di carriera
- Azienda Leader nel settore
Il nostro cliente
Il nostro cliente è una nota multinazionale del settore chimico
La figura ricercata
- Through effective communication and training initiatives develop staff in projects and validation teams to ensure that validation projects are carried out in accordance with internal Policies and Procedures.
- Review Protocols and Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations, as appropriate for each validation exercise.
- Facilitates successful team behavior within Quality Systems and across functional areas. Manages relationships externally and internally. * Builds cross-functional and cross-departmental support, fostering overall effectiveness. Ensure compliance through assisting in audits. Ensure that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
- Lead and coordinate documentation archiving and the archive itself ensuring that all the stored documentation is managed as defined
- Coordinate quality risk assessment approach and ensure mitigation plans are defined, followed-up and resolved by project leaders and subject matter experts.
- Lead and coordinate change management process in the factory and ensure the validated state of the manufacturing process and methods is maintained.
- Facilitates, encourage and coordinate continuous improvement with respect to validation activities. Keep management informed of significant quality issues in a manner commensurate with the potential impact of the issue on public health, employee health & safety, company operations, and/or the environment.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, and keep an healthy and safe-conscious working environment, in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Il candidato prescelto
- 3/4 anni di esperienza in un ruolo analogo
- Laurea in Ingegneria o chimica
- inglese: fluente
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.