Accounting and Administration Officer - Corporate Banking
Corporate & Investment Banking
Accounting, Regulatory and Administration Department
Il nostro cliente
World's leading International Bank - Italian Branch
La figura ricercata
The main activities will consist of:
- Reporting to Head Office Divisions (monthly expenses, cost allocation, suspense account, fixed asset related etc.).
- Support management in the preparation of the annual expense budget, cost allocation and monthly cost control monitoring.
- Assisting and back-up for Bank of Italy reporting.
- Preparation and periodic update of internal operating procedures in coordination with Head Office.
- General Affairs/Administration infrastructure and office activities (including office maintenance, support for IT related projects in coordination with London IT department).
- Preparation and follow-up of Business Continuity Plan.
- Preparation of documentation related to outsourcing providers including annual assessment.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate would have a Banking experience, ideally gained in an International Financial Institution, in administration and financial controlling role.
Key requirements are:
- Economics or Financial Degree;
- Strong communication skills in English and Italian;
- Having almost 2 years of work experience in similar role and solid expertise in accounting and general affairs;
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Team player and flexible working attitude, accuracy and a great sense of responsibility.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.