Asset Management Analyst - International Real Estate Company
One of the Largest Real Estate Investment Management Firm
At least 2 years of experience in Real Estate Field as Analyst
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a one of the world's leading real asset investment managers. Built up over more than 40 years, its distinct platform is focused on real assets, giving its institutional clients access to real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. The clients have access to a complete range of investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies.
La figura ricercata
The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support through research, data collection and data management of information for the asset management organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and analyses the performance by asset. Assists asset managers in determination and delivery of budget and forecasts;
- Responsible for data collection, data input and/or aggregation and data auditing to support accurate key metric reporting and analysis performed by the organization
- Reviews accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management. Assists in identification of new reporting requirement, prepares and maintains them
- Obtains, processes and analyses input on property level from property managers. Maintains property database input for EPP, MRI and other relevant IT tools
- Assists in generating Business As Usual reports. Supports ad-hoc presentation/analysis development and responds to information requests from management.
- May provide input for property valuations process and carefully checks correctness of valuations.
Il candidato prescelto
The Successful Candidate:
- Economic or Financial Master's Degree
- Two years of experience, preferably in Real Estate Company
- Advanced knowledge of Financial terms and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.