Credit Risk Underwriter
EUR35,000 - EUR38,000Updated 06/03/19
Credit insurance company
Credit Risk Underwriting team in Milan
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a international credit insurance company in Milan.
La figura ricercata
The key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for approving new credit risk proposal and monitor existing plafonds;
- Prepares Credit application including Cash flow forecasts, Balance sheet analysis, Industry outlook;
- Applies underwriting principles and procedures where the company is considering underwriting new risk or modifying existing plafonds
- Responsible for setting underwriting strategy for each known company or group
- Support Management, performing portfolio reports and adopting Risk Management techniques to identify risks and monitor portfolio exposure;
- Ensures proactive action is taken to compensate for economic upturns or downturns on a market, industry or sector basis, in order to optimize the claims ratio
Il candidato prescelto
Job Requirements/Key Skills of the candidates:
- Graduated in Finance, Accountancy, Economics , Engineering with preferably Master in Credit Risk Management;
- 3-4 years' experience in risk Underwriting and Credit risk Management
- Strong flexibility, large autonomy
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of Office Microsoft and in particular Excel
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Permanent employment opportunity