Credit Risk Underwriter
Credit Underwriting Team in Milan
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a international Insurance Company, based in Milan.
La figura ricercata
This role will involve reviewing Credit Risk proposals, write reports using financial analysis techniques in assessing the credit risk associated to potential new cover and existing plafonds. The Risk Underwriter will be responsible for managing the portfolio within defined risk parameters and to apply risk management methodologies.
- Responsible for approving new credit risk proposal and monitor existing plafonds;
- Prepares Credit application including Cash flow forecasts, Balance sheet analysis, Industry outlook;
- Applies underwriting principles and procedures where the company is considering underwriting new risk or modifying existing plafonds
- Responsible for setting underwriting strategy for each known company or group
- Support Management, performing portfolio reports and adopting Risk Management techniques to identify risks and monitor portfolio exposure;
- Ensures proactive action is taken to compensate for economic upturns or downturns on a market, industry or sector basis, in order to optimize the claims ratio
Il candidato prescelto
Key Skills of the candidates:
- Graduated in Finance, Accountancy, Economics , Engineering with preferably Master in Credit Risk Management;
- 3-4 years' experience in risk Underwriting and Credit risk Management
- Strong flexibility, large autonomy
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of Office Microsoft and in particular Excel
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Permanent CCNL ANIA