EUR30,000Pubblicato il 20/12/2019
Assunzione a tempo Indeterminato
Il nostro cliente
Microsoft Partner based in Milan specialized on Big Data Analytics.
La figura ricercata
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Discovering of third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Il candidato prescelto
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Hadoop/HBase, MapR, Hortonworks, Cloudera.
- Experience with data science R toolkits.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, P i g
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as GGplot, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills R, Python, TSQL, USQL
- Data-oriented personality
- Any Microsoft SQL Server experience is appreciated, like SQL Server, Analysis Services, Azure Datawarehouse, Azure Datalake
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Engagement by the Microsoft Partner