Digital Content Specialist - Global e-Commerce Leader
Digital Content Specialist
Il nostro cliente
Tech giant and global e-commerce leader, amongst the world's most valuable companies.
La figura ricercata
As DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST you will manage online contents on different Company's websites.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing online contents on different online properties;
- Maximise the user experience and digital customer journey;
- Consulting with internal stakeholders on creative strategy using historical and industry data;
- Troubleshooting issues;
- Participating in or leading process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. working with the Product team to refine current tools and products);
- Establishing and standardising creative and operational best practices.
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Italian and English
- 1 to 2 years of experience in digital media or marketing
- Good knowledge of content management system (i.e. Wordpress)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Experience with MS Office
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The successful candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract and an interesting compensation package.
In Page Personnel crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.