Financial Analyst - Renewable Energy
Financial Analyst with experience in the Energy sector
Great career opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our client develops, acquires and operates electric power and district heating businesses around the globe with a particular focus upon high-growth, under-served markets and innovative niches within developed markets.
La figura ricercata
- Financial and technical modeling of Renewables and if applicable, other projects for the Holdings
- This involves the commercial forecasts and analysis on cash flows, revenue streams and costs across its existing portfolio and new business, in order to make management decisions, together with a variety of ad hoc projects.
- Responsible for delivering financial planning as well as financial analysis on variance to plan; develop robust business cases to aid decision making.
- Provide support to Country Manager
- Analysis of individual projects, to assist company's analysis of business opportunities, and to help decision making as to which opportunities provide an attractive risk adjusted return for the Company
- Presentations to potential clients, highlighting attractiveness of our solutions
- Back-up commercial analysis required for permitting, approval, emission allowances, etc.
- Provide information and recommendations to the Country Manager
- Liaise with external consultants, where applicable
- Evaluating the securities of companies in one industry
- Compare the companies' financial reports with those of previous years and try to predict what will happen to the companies' earnings in the future.
- Test and suggest new reports in response to current business issues.
- Establish and maintain systems to analyze and report key performance metrics to aid management in the identification of improvement opportunities and internal best practices.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis in connection with acquisitions and/or development within the power industry.
- Perform financial modeling, investment memos, presentations to clients, site visits, etc.
- Support Business Development team as well as Senior team.
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor Degree in Finance + 3 years of experience within power, gas or oil markets.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to understand key concepts of the power generation industry and in particular of quad-gen technology.
- Quick learner and a logical structured thinker.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point spreadsheet skills.
- Experience including Macros, Pivot Table, etc.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under little supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as this position will have routine interaction with top company management.
- Ability to solve problems and develop creative recommendations in an environment with limited standardization.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to listen to the needs of others, research and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present findings as well as recommendations in oral and written presentations.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity.