Financial Analyst with experience in the Energy sector
Great career opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our client develops, acquires and operates electric power and district heating businesses around the globe with a particular focus upon high-growth, under-served markets and innovative niches within developed markets.
La figura ricercata
- Financial and technical modeling of Renewables and if applicable, other projects for the Holdings
- This involves the commercial forecasts and analysis on cash flows, revenue streams and costs across its existing portfolio and new business, in order to make management decisions, together with a variety of ad hoc projects.
- Responsible for delivering financial planning as well as financial analysis on variance to plan; develop robust business cases to aid decision making.
- Provide support to Country Manager
- Analysis of individual projects, to assist company's analysis of business opportunities, and to help decision making as to which opportunities provide an attractive risk adjusted return for the Company
- Presentations to potential clients, highlighting attractiveness of our solutions
- Back-up commercial analysis required for permitting, approval, emission allowances, etc.
- Provide information and recommendations to the Country Manager
- Liaise with external consultants, where applicable
- Evaluating the securities of companies in one industry
- Compare the companies' financial reports with those of previous years and try to predict what will happen to the companies' earnings in the future.
- Test and suggest new reports in response to current business issues.
- Establish and maintain systems to analyze and report key performance metrics to aid management in the identification of improvement opportunities and internal best practices.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis in connection with acquisitions and/or development within the power industry.
- Perform financial modeling, investment memos, presentations to clients, site visits, etc.
- Support Business Development team as well as Senior team.
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor Degree in Finance + 3 years of experience within power, gas or oil markets.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to understand key concepts of the power generation industry and in particular of quad-gen technology.
- Quick learner and a logical structured thinker.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point spreadsheet skills.
- Experience including Macros, Pivot Table, etc.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under little supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as this position will have routine interaction with top company management.
- Ability to solve problems and develop creative recommendations in an environment with limited standardization.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to listen to the needs of others, research and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present findings as well as recommendations in oral and written presentations.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity.