Junior Asset Manager - Real Estate Company
Leading European Real Estate Developer
1+ years in investment banking, private equity firms, finance department
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a Leading European Real Estate developer of commercial and residential assets with offices in Milan
La figura ricercata
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Asset management reports for the investment funds.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, business plans and other excel models.
- Assist in the preparation of data rooms for potential buyers and asset valuation companies.
- Assist in the preparation of covenant reports for the lenders and banks.
- Assist in the preparation of Opex and Capex budgets.
- Help creating and implementing strategies through forecasts and quantitative analysis (together with the leasing team, the marketing department and the construction department).
- Investment scouting and feasibility studies.
- Conduct portfolio & asset analyses for internal business development purposes.
- Assist the Asset and Development Managers in preparing corporate presentations and project pitches/presentations.
- Provide assistance in the retrieval of all documentation from the Property Managers in relation to the daily Asset Management activities.
- Provide assistance in the verification of all documentation retrieved from the Property Managers.
Il candidato prescelto
- Education: BSc or MSc degree in Finance, Economics or Business analytics
- Past experiences: 1+ years in investment banking, private equity firms, finance department of a large company
- Skills: strong expertise in Excel and Power Point, fluent in English, excellent verbal and written communication
- Attitude: detail-driven, result-driven, active learner, strong taste for quantitative analytics, passionate about real estate
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Permanent Contract and salary based on the previous experience