MATERIAL QUALITY ASSURANCE
Bologna e provincia
EUR35,000 - EUR40,000Updated 05/05/17
Strong knowledge about material and packaging
Fluency in English
Il nostro cliente
La figura ricercata
- Define and/or review, implement and maintain the control strategy for materials and semi-products, including acceptance criteria for each incoming materials in conformance with PMI guidelines, procedures and appropriate statistical tools for sampling and analysis.
- Ensure incoming materials are appropriately sampled, tested and results are reported in related systems; while reviewing completed controls to release or reject incoming materials.
- Establish a system to identify and segregate all non-conforming material whether identified at warehouse, at laboratory, on the floor or post production. Investigate and resolve critical deviations, define disposal actions and when appropriate corrective actions.
- Defineandimplement a monitoringsystemforincomingmaterialsthroughwhen appropriate historical data and trend analysistoidentifypotentialdeviationsand preventive actions. Ensureexecutionandupdateofmonthly, weeklyand on demandqualityreports.
- Gather manage all related material corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) to continuously improve incoming material quality and keep records of related actions.
- Participate and/or manage supplier qualification activities, establish system and gather related information for continuous supplier evaluation, including supplier audits. Approve material and intermediate contract manufacturers.
- Coordinate and report Test & Prototype manufacturing activities for machinability and performance evaluation to support product, process and material development and new material qualification.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, and keep an healthy and safe-conscious working environment, in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Il candidato prescelto
Skills and competencies
- Honors / Masters degree in Biological sciences, Physical sciences, Engineering or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience.
- Strong knowledge about material and packaging
- 2-5 years experience in quality assurance in tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry and/or 3-5 years experience as a specialist in a relevant area of activity.
- Project Management Skills- Internal Consulting Skills
- Fluency in English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.