Aggiornato il 23/05/2022
- Private Equity Intern
- European mid-market Private Equity house
Il nostro cliente
European mid-market Private Equity house based in Milan.
The intern will have the chance to be actively involved in all phases of the investment process supporting the team based in Milan.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Research and screening of prospective investments
- Research of market trends and competitive dynamics
- Financial analysis, modelling and valuation
- Drafting of memorandum for internal and external use
- support in transaction execution
Il candidato prescelto
Key skills and eligibility criteria include:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Being adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills both in Italian and English
- Previous experience ideally in Private Equity, Investment Banking, M&A Advisory or Leveraged Finance
- Strong academic background from a leading business school or engineering university with focus on Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or Maths/Science (outstanding grades in relevant areas required)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.