Product Manager - Entertainment
Sony Interactive Entertainment
New Product Launch
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a leading company in the Entertainment.
La figura ricercata
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager the PM will:
- Work on the next product strategy and tactical launch plan to achieve the main KPI's;
- Develop and manage marketing plans for the product;
- Manage 3rd Party Publisher Relations and maximize Co-marketing Funded Partnerships;
- Product marketing responsibility for creative brief, marketing plans, ATL and BTL marketing activities;
- Develop Social Media & Digital Marketing strategies and plan according to the business priorities and targeted consumers
- Manage the relationship with Global and Regional Liason ensuring that every plan fits within the global strategy;
- Ongoing monitor and analyze Consumer Insights in order to make data driven decisions and develop new actions;
- Manage the relationship with external marketing agencies, suppliers;
- Showcase products and strategies through public presentation;
- Develop a retailer strategy with the Trade Marketing and sales department;
- Budget management
Il candidato prescelto
The candidate must have an MSc in Marketing or similar.
He/she must be a professional with 5+ years of experience in similar role in a Corporation;
Previous experience in the Entertainment will be considered a nice to have.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Opportunity to be part of the most amazing product launch!
In Page Personnel crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.