Aggiornato il 28/07/2021
- Product & Process Improvement Engineer
- Azienda Chimica
Il nostro cliente
We are looking for a multinational chemical company, engaged in manufacturing and innovation, an Product & Process Improvement Engineer
As Product & Process Improvement Engineer you will be part of Product & Process Improvement Team and will be reporting to the Manager Product & Process Improvement RRP.
You will be to lead, Plan and execute the assigned projects to ensure successful completion of projects. You will also act as SME to improve product or process performance.
You will be accountable to communicate with customers and stakeholders, coordinate resources (complex projects) and plan, schedule and coordinate project tasks and deliverables respecting timeline, quality, safety and cost in order to improve products and process.Your Responsibilities:
- Manage/Lead projects and ensure implementation product or process performancePlan and contribute/lead the execution of the project within the agreed time, budget and quality.
- Apply rigorous scientific method and creative, pragmatic solutions during the project execution
- Respect all job requirements concerning Quality and EHSS standards Management System, financial policies, the capital budgeting process, safety and labor relations policies.
- Motivate, coach, and provide timely feedback to the project team
- Develop and maintain plan for 1-3 years to estimate business demand and anticipate solution delivery
- Manage and build a flexible, agile and innovative organization.
- Coordinate multicultural and cross-functional project teams for the activities of each project. Establish professional working relationships with internal and external peers
Il candidato prescelto
Who we're looking for:
- University degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 Years of experience (preferably in multinational companies), of which at least 3 years of proven functional experience in assigned domain
- Strong project management experience.
- Knowledge in MS Office Package.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Strong communication, negotiation, Action orientation, analytical thinking, priority setting and strong drive for results.
- Fluent in English and Italian both written and spoken.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent professional opportunity