Product Specialist Cardiologia - Centro Sud Italia
Diagnostic cardiology solutions
Leading company in diagnostic cardiology solutions
The Product Specialist is responsible for the coordination and execution of sales support for a named product or product family in Italy center-southern regions. This role is accountable for training and sales skill development among FLC direct and indirect salesforce for integrated connected devices and solutions.
- Prepares and delivers training on the full range of connected and networked products to independent and direct sales reps. Training includes product applications, features, functionality, and technical attributes.
- Supports the "accounts" within the country, including product installation, training & support;
- Acts as project manager for big deals ensuring communication between functions. Coordinates pre- and post-sale customer support from Sales, Clinical, Marketing or other staff as appropriate.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems on-site or remote, engages other parties to resolve problems in a thorough & timely manner; arranges / ensures appropriate follow-up.
- Prepares and/or delivers major presentations/demos on FLC products. Audience includes Medsurg and ICU doctors &nurses, IT and biomedical engineers.
- Attends EMR user conferences to fully understand current and emerging end-user requirements and develops relationships & contacts with thought leaders & decision-makers in the end-user community. Also attends distributor sales meetings & trade shows applicable to the market. Develops EMR relationships.
- Completes administrative aspects of role (expense reporting, trip reports, response to Email etc.) on a thorough and timely basis;
- Creates and maintains required documentation per standard operating procedures and as directed by the supervisor.
Requisiti e competenze
- Bachelor's Degree in IT /clinical engineer, marketing, business or related field required
- +3 years' experience in similar medical device industry
- Some experience in IT process management and administration/in leading hospital stakeholder meetings with Nursing, IT, Biomedical Engineers, Administration, etc. would be considered a strong plus
Strong written and verbal communication and (digital) presentation skills: track record of successful presentations (preparation, delivery, Q&A) to cross-functional and/or multi-level audiences
Proven ability to train/influence peers and staff who do not have a direct reporting relationship to the incumbent
Connectivity capabilities: general understanding of IT environments, systems architecture, planning integrations and network connectivity
proficiency with Microsoft office programs
Fluency in English; full fluency in locallanguage(s)
Unrestricted driver's license
Willingness to travel up to 70%
In Page Personnel crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.